My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

11/29/2007

My conversion (simple)

  • Most families here are cultural Buddhist, like mine. After 16-17
    years of Catholic school education, unexpectedly, I made a sincere
    convertion to Tin Toaism, and became a vegetarian. I faced great opposition from my family as it was not a common religion but I persist. The eating habit was a family nuisance.

Catholicism - I had always agree with Catholic teachings but had not punch hard into my longing for TRUTH. Looking back, I had not get in the depths of it, I guess.

Tin Toaism brought me new insights about life, and the trivility and ephemerality of existence. Good deeds and extensive customs of it are taken up by me as my vow of committment to the religion.

  • However, I truly felt loved by Jesus, NOT that I have been a good gal, NOT that I have done or will do anything. He forgives past, present, and even future and unawared misdeeds of mine. This forgiveness = full acceptance.

I do not need to earn it, like being a vegetarian, or by virtue/deeds/going to church.

This is truly profound for me.

  • And after one of my biggest struggle in my life, I convert to Christianity.

  • The year of full-time study in an Evangelical Seminary was my happiest time of my life. I was only then appreciate the true meaning and love of a fellowship: to receive others' acceptance and help. I have been too used to giving, and can trust to receive.

  • My Faith fuels me with happiness to make my life quest. I wish
    everybody find out and be with their source of love



 Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

BroTee said...

There is no human experience that can be compared to one having a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus. It can only be experienced for one to understand. It cannot be adequately described in words.

You've got a nice blog. Keep up the good works. Shalom

Signed - Sinner Saved by Jesus (www.brotee.blogspot.com)

Jesus' Gal said...

Yes, indeed!
No words...
A feeling that one can echo with those whom have experienced or is experiencing the relationship!!!

Thanks for your encouragements!

Is it easy to find a Christian/Catholic church to go to in your place?

Here, we have around 5% of population who are Christians.
I wish very much that the Graham Festival taking place from TONIGHT, would bring in more and more new lives!!!!

How about the % in your country?