My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

3/25/2008

Enjoy . Move forward .




Dear KB



It is my birthday tomorrow lar.... another year has passed...






I don't know if I am moving forward at all....
I wish I am more productive la...


I want to enjoy the process of doing homework and assignments... and this is my birthday wishes...



otherwise why should I do any more of these degrees..?



They are the process and life through which I grow, I reflect, and take the opportunity to learn and add on to become a pastoral psychologist....






I get a bit lost these days....


I feel that I still have such a long road to go and even though I have room and time to move forward, I fail to make a move...


Maybe I should join you guys for some badminton or some sports.....

I feel so happy to hear about your fruitful Easter holiday! I had 4 full days of workshop ah...It is good to go through all these, good or bad, under God's love...


I feel very distant from everything, everybody these days... even when I am with others...


I do feel more close to you. Maybe both of us feel that God is in charge even though we don't understand everything.



























Love,


Gal







2 comments:

Viola Larson said...

Hi Koala Gal,
Happy Birthday and Happy Easter. Remember Jesus is with you. I will pray that God's takes away your lonely feelings.

Jesus' Gal said...

Hi hi Viola,
Thank you so much for your kindness and prayer support from time to time. It is such a sweet blessing.

How come you just appear at my time of lost?

I am learning to enjoy the learning struggles as a growth process... I am not there yet, I pray that I seek God to work through my workload.

Thank you for your kindness and Thank Jesus for linking us up!!!

Blessings....