My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

9/24/2008

Challenges & What I want for next spiritual year

What I want to do?

I feel less overwhelmed now. I am in much better shape.
Although I still have tons of assignments to do.

It is a great help to take up Biblical work.
This coming year, I'd like to focus on Bible study, digest and reflect on biblical verse.
I have taken up to study and learn as a sunday school student for Jushua, new to me. As I have not studied that before.

And also, after a serious prayer last sunday service, and then miraclous discussion with Cl, I'd take up a 6 time bible study on eg emotion maturity. I'd need to pray and reflect and pray for that.

How can I take up all these roles....

But I need them to fuel me. I need the Book of Truth in my life and as my fuel.

It is so reassuring, after I have made such a prayer about next year's direction of my church work, I can't just float around without any church work...., I came to the biblical verse Joshua 1:7-9. Wow...

2 comments:

Viola Larson said...

Hi Jesus' Gal,

It was so good to hear from you again on my blog. I left my e-mail on the comment section for you, but just now realize I can now come to your main blog. But if you go to the same posting you will find it.
what is eg emotion maturity? That sounds interesting. And are you saying that you are going to study the book of Joshua? I will be interested in how that goes. I love studing the Old Testament.

Jesus' Gal said...

Thanks for your visit and always very warm message.
Yes, I am going to join the Sunday School class on Joshua.

Emotional maturity is like Emotion Quotient, a kind of emotional stability and how well one handle one's emotions, I would say.

I'd check on your blog and send you an invitation anyway, as I sometimes close my blog for a long time....