My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

1/19/2009

no energy

HI David,
Thanks for your information on nano-MRI machines.....exciting news indeed.
Though not many groups can afford that.

no mood really to work on so many things at the same time....

The mental health business... I don't know if it is getting anywhere.... I hope it can really help people.

My own crisis...want to rest and get away into new grounds...rather than staying at the same place.

Yes, waiting is not denial, it is just waiting. As I get my head into working, it doesn't feel so much like waiting.

Looking at my crisis, it is fire everywhere.... I kind of feel low energy to fight the fire, and I sit and see it spread....very horrible...

low low low energy...............

3 comments:

David said...

Jesus Gal,

I have sent you a rather long reply. Much to long to share here.

I am praying that the Lord guide you through your crisis, that he lead to a new way.

He is always with you.

Give yourself to HIM, and you will find the way!

David

Book of Romans 5:6-7

- For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.
- For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die.

Jesus' Gal said...

I m so moved by ur message, thks.

I m not moving to do any homework, but i m working on what really drives me, reading hilariously on sandplay.

Jesus' Gal said...

it is indeed distributing n unsettling with the lay-off movement... it must be so difficult..

it hits a lot families now...

pray for your family too.

God works in mysterious ways.. praying across the great pacific ocean..