My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

1/26/2010

Bride's maid the last time


My best friend get marry too in the coming Sunday and I am her Bride's maid.

Looking forward to it...

Marriage is a new beginning and a hard one.

We really have nothing to control over, except to offer ourselves, and can only ask for God's help.

I sincerely feel the fear of uncertainty and about the different possibilities, possible difficulties, possible disappointments to come.

Do I really want to stay in this commitment?
One can only take one bit at a time.
One bit, bit by bit..

Is this a choice that has the support of my Father?

The only question left.

My Father, can I rely on your help? I can only have your help to help myself and my other half.


2 comments:

David said...

JG,

I am so happy for your friend!

May the Lord bless her and her spouse on that day!

You look lovely as a bridemaid!

I offer this prayer for all on her wedding day.

Dear Father,

May Christian wives and husbands relate to each other as is
fitting in the Lord, with subjection and kindness.

May children obey their parents and may parents not provoke the
children.

May we work at our jobs in ways which will put honoring you above
trying to please someone.

Whatever our tasks, help us to work heartily, serving you.

Help us all to treat each other fairly in all our relationships.

In the name of Jesus I ask. Amen.

May the peace of our Lord always be with you my friend!

David

Viola Larson said...

Hi Loner loved by Jesus. You look so beautiful. How are you doing. may Christ be with you in all your ways.

Viola