My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

4/25/2014

Photos after RS3310 Last class

It is the first time, students felt so thankful and loved my teaching of them how to be a good therapist and deal with patients.

The first class who learned material so much by heart and prepared case presentation so well, with their best effort. I love their role play.

=====
Dear Kwan
So happy to hear about your interest in the psychological aspects in dealing with patients.
Psychiatrists and psychologists have many different treatment orientations like OTs.... I do have many psychiatrist colleagues using the same psychodynamic approach that I do, ie, using transference to heal patients; only that psychiatrists prescribe medication but I don't.

And many psychologists don't use the approach I use. It is really a matter of personal preference, the fit between therapy approach and personality of the therapist.

The pictures are lovely! I have set one of them as my profile picture on my phone:-).

Cheers
Vinci

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 6:57 PM

Dear Vinci,

Thanks for teaching us so much, actually I learnt a lot from your sharing about your work in clinical setting, and I will keep learning about this interesting field. I have attached photos for you, please find them. Again, really nice to meet one more great teacher in our OT study, thanks so much!


1 comment:

David said...

Dear Vinci, my sister in Christ.

With Easter's glorious celebration behind us, I was greeted by an email with a new post by you. Such a long time since you posted and what great news you share. The joy that you those in your class came away with.

Shining His truth into life is your gift!

Thank you!

David

"Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations."

—Matthew 12:18 tniv