My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

3/03/2009

March Marching to HEALING

oh............it's already March!!!!

Thank you for David your kind words and prayer, spiritual support!

I have got your three emails, the most amazing one regarding a priest friend...
I catch a key word for my inner inner call during last sunday's sermon, "Healing".
Healing.. is something I believe in about God, and about my ontology.


This is something totally out of my expectation, and I am so thankful of God our Father, our Lord, our Light.


I also learn to really be very frank with God, and not to pretend anything, and just be naked before God. Pretense block my connection to myself and to my Lord, my God.


It is indeed a great lesson for me...


I also experience very unexpected revelations of God's work on my family, pray for the conversion, and thank for them to start asking themselves about life, meaning, and "what for?", as these have got to lead men to look for God, their missing piece in life.


Pray for families in US for their anchor in the midst of the financial sunami....
God, do not let them drift away in worries, anxieties, losses..

4 comments:

David said...

Jesus Gal,

Thank you for the kind words!

Father, I am comforted by the assurance that even if I don't know what to say, you know what I cannot articulate. I trust you to answer my longings as you see fit, for I know that you know what I need far more than I know how to ask for it. In Jesus' name, and with full confidence in the Holy Spirit, I pray. Amen.

David

Jesus' Gal said...

Hi David,

I have returned from my Mar Retreat!

It has been such a rooting experience and also reassurance of the Hope and Love given through our Jesus Christ.

I am to continue to grow in this Faith and Hope in the midst of all the goodness and evil of human nature.

Thank you for your mp3 and hymns!!
I like them as a background music to calm myself down in the busy day.

Pray that we cling together as Christians in this economic storm and downturn.

David said...

Jesus Gal,

Thank you for the kind words.
When Oratorium visit our parish later this summer I will purchase thier latest recording and share with you.

I am comforted by your self discovery of Christ in your life!

May the peace of our Lord continue to guide you and bless you!

========================

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can't, and life can't. The angels can't, and the demons can't. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep God's love away. Whether we are high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39 NLT)

Jesus' Gal said...

David,

I am so happy to receive your Easter Blessings, David, and your lovely picture with your wife and daughter. Very sweet daughter of yours.

May God bless her everyday!!!