My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

9/23/2009

One month at my new Job




Oh Hi hi

I have been here for a month, heavy teaching load...

Just moved from my temporary office into this permanent office.

Before my decoration..




During decoration....


havn't finished yet... coming soon....


This is like my second home.

God, I feel very different these days, and I don't know what I am doing with my life, with my faith, and I am not er er don't quite know how to describe yet.


as a new assistant professor...new page in my life... and new responsibility

1 comment:

David said...

Jesus Gal,

I pray for your success, health and well being!

The Lord is within you, and will guide on the path you seek!

May peace of our Lord be with you!

David


The repetition of small efforts will accomplish more than the
occasional use of great talents.

-- Charles H. Spurgeon