My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

11/29/2009

the last week of my 1st semester







This is the last teaching week of my first ever crazy hectic semester as a univ prof....

2 full subjects as a subject leader, and 1 have subject that has to teach in alternative terms with my head, and 1 totally new subject for me to teach, and 1 small subject, and over 130 assignments, and 50 exams to mark...altogether 75 sets of lecture/tutorial/exam/quiz handouts to make in 3 months, die very hard....


and an end of a long run...wanting to believe making a new start...or running toward a new beginning...some story to begin, someone new to expect...many possibilities...many new beginnings.

2 comments:

David said...

Jesus Gal,

You must be relieved to have completed your 1st semester as a full professor!

You are in my prayers and I have no doubt the Lord has guided you every day.

May the joy of the Christmas season lift your spirit and be in you heart.

David

To be subjected to God's will is not only to give Him priority
in our lives, it is but to give Him complete control.|

-- Avery D. Miller

Jesus' Gal said...

Hi David
Thank you so much for your support all through these months...

It has been such a tough semester for me that I have forgotten about anything else...working overnights 1-2 times a week, and routinely 2am ...

I am really exhausted...

Still the last exam to compose....


I am never good with time..

I wish I am better.

How'r you and your family? I know it is a thankful thing to have a job, and I wish you can exercise your talent!

Merry Christmas!