My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

3/16/2008

My Birthday wish ~.~

Celebration of Love!

Video Features Sand artistic Illana Yahav, Music by Merav Josef-Levy, Saxophone played by Tevet Sela www.sandfantasy.com



~ . ~ A birthday Rose to me from God's child ~ . ~



Pray for Cedar Fund's work on children with AIDS in Lesotho through a local church.

Lesotho is a small country surrounded by South Africa.

It's on a mountain and about 30% of the population has aids. Cedar Fund has been funding a Girl's school & boarding project started by a Chrisitian couple in liaison with local church. My friend & her husband led a team of 8 to visit Lesotho on behalf of Cedar 4 Mar - 12 Mar 2008.



~~~~~~~~~

My Birthday wish

God's work be done in my family, my colleagues as it is in heaven.

I conceive to do Alpha Course in my Faculty Lab Block in Mar 08. Start with my continued prayer for my Brother to participate and be touched by Our Almighty Triune God.

A Dream... A long prayer....


Alpha Course

for scientists, geneticists, medical researchers, lab technicians,

awe of God's creation.

Pray for its persistence, spiritual guidance, union of spiritual hearts





.

No comments: