My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

4/14/2008

I like to learn Languages

I like to learn languages.
But I am at the very bad stage.

However, I still like to put in effort, and enjoy learning the
vocabulary and increasing my comprehension of the language.

The day after tomorrow is my oral exam for German.

Then at the end of the month, I have the three-hour written exam for German.

I need to find time to attend private make-up class in Thai with my
very kind Ah Caan (Thai teacher). .... I am way way behind....
I shall have my Thai mission interview soon, probably at the end of April...

Still not make any progress in my PsyD nor my Symptom paper, that is
quite horrible, my laziness, I have to admit.

Cheers!

No comments: