My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

4/15/2008

Pray for my German Oral Exam today!

Hi Hi....

Very very nervous...I hope my German vocabulary are still with me.. after some last minute revision.

I have been catching up with my Thai today and the whole of tonight. I hope I am doing fine.

I know I can catch up with my Thai reading and comprehension as the Thai vocabulary are not too difficult. I may have to do more revision on my oral later on, right before my Thai Oral.

But Now I have to focus again on my German. It is my last chance of studying it seriously. I guess I have to live on whatever level I have now in the coming years, as I really don't have any chance of learning more.

What about you?

Would you pray for me? I have my German Oral Exam in 16 hrs.

I have to revise the related vocabulary: environment protection, food, weather, travelling, family & relationships, aging, employment and emigration. Some basic present, and past tense.

Please help me.

I have not been working on my other areas in these few days...

Help me to concentrate and to use the remaining time sensibly.
I also have to have a realistic picture of my limitations and capabilities.

Best regards.

No comments: