My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

4/07/2008

Low motivation

On the edge of PsyD bankrupcy


I intend to pray with K of my German exam on 23 - 25 Apr, and my Thai exam on 3 - 8 May. Each has a written exam which I can't really cope because of my poor grammar and lack of vocabulary. Also an oral exam for each of the language with an external examiner.

On the other hand I still have a 6 assignments 3 months overdue; 1 assignments 2 weeks overdue; 1 book 2 months overdue.

And I have big decisions in my research direction which would impact on my CP development, career development, and my divine call actualization...

And I have 2 papers due to submit to a journal for many months of which I haven't started on them at all......



I feel so much behind everything that I ...

God My Father... why am I doing this all by myself? Where can I and how come I do not seek for you, your power, your take-over?




-----------------
I dreamed to be hold by you tightly in your arms, in your support & encouragement, attention and understanding but you are only prepared to help me if I have some small or material problem.

He is not KB any longer.

Maybe in the States...





No comments: