My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

5/17/2009

Late for my Plane

I am usually very late for everything.... and now for the first time, this belate-ness get over the broad...

For the first time, I am too late to broad on my plane.

It costs me the price of another 15hr-direct flight ticket!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is a lot to me!!!

I am already calculating how many dancing lessons or what that I can cut as a repay....


---------------

Dear David,

I really thank you very much for the reading of the VINE!!!

I have been thinking a lot these days about it.. I might very well get deeper into the vine of God but I missed the chance, or I have overlooked, or not treasuring the occassion, and trying to stand up on my own feet.

Stand into the shoes, stick into , plung into the trunk of Life... I am still pondering about it, about my block, and the temptations around me that divert me dangerously.


I should really take this as a lesson, and regret about not pulling up myself together to complete my tasks before I go on a trip...

xxxxx----******-------xxxxxx


Praying to God..I speak more on the phone these days than openning my heart to Him. Sometimes I don't know if I am already talking with him, and whether I am subtly receiving messages from him. I tend to seek for concrete responses from real person in front of me... and in a way, this is providing a bigger cover to me to hide behind, and not really get naked in front of myself.

1 comment:

David said...

JG,

Praying for safety during your travels. Wow a 15 hr. flight, that can take you almost anywhere on Earth.

I happened across an interesting quote that speaks to some of your latest thoughts;

"We need never shout across the spaces to an absent God. He is
nearer than our own soul, closer than our most secret thoughts.

-- A. W. Tozer

Aiden Wilson Tozer while on his way home from work at a tire company, he overheard a street preacher say: "If you don't know how to be saved... just call on God." Upon returning home, he climbed into the attic and heeded the preacher’s advice.

In 1919, five years after his conversion, and without formal theological training, Tozer accepted an offer to pastor his first church. This began 44 years of ministry, associated with the Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA), a Protestant evangelical denomination; 33 of those years were served as a pastor in a number of churches.

May the peace of Lord be with you always!

David

We too often love things and use people when we should be using
things and loving people.

-- Author Unknown