My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

5/23/2009

my hostel room

In Clarence Castle








Of course I prefer a single room..








But it is surprisingly ok, as all the gals in the room are super quiet, gentle, neat and tidy.. There are 8 of us sharing a room and one toilet. The room is quite spacious, just not clear from the picture, because I was not able to photo the large space in the middle, which is in front of the two beds.



This is the kitchen, full set of oven and stove..., and a small dinning area where we meet people from all the world...well, mainly French these days... as the hostel got a good review at a famous French travelling magazine, and suddenly the hostel is flux with French...so I thought that everybody here speak French at first when I arrive, oh no...just in this hostel...





We are lucky, it is all so sunny for the whole week, as said by the weather forcast.




oh here's the little park right outside this nice hostel..



It's the 5th day already... and is about to end....




























----












Thank you very much for David's message! It is soothing.
















3 comments:

David said...

Jesus Gal,

My prayers are with you!

That your goals for this trip will be fullfilled and for your safe return to your home.
======================
A prayer for you-

Dear Father, who sees our hearts,

Aid us in follow the excellent example of the Apostle Paul.
Though he had a right to earn his livelihood from his preaching, he
didn't do so. He chose not to make full use of his rights in the
gospel and instead preached the message free of charge.

Grant that our service to you will not be motivated by monetary
gain or personal ambition. Whatever we do, let it be done out of love for you, your Son, your Word and your holy people.

Help us to never to put any obstacle in the way of the proclamation of the Good News about Jesus Christ to all who need to hear.

In the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
=======================
May the peace of Lord be with you!

David

Viola Larson said...

Jesus Gal,
I haven't been on your blog for a long time. Sometimes I can't get on for some reason. I hope all is okay. Are you in France? I like your friend David's prayer. I still pray for you too.

In his great fellowship.

Jesus' Gal said...

Hi Viola

Thank you so much for remembering me in your prayers!!!

I am here in Zurich for 3 weeks, that's why I have not been checking up on internet.

Today is my last day of stay and I really don't want to get back home to start work again.

I am here to go through a reflection on whether I want to take on a Jungian approach as a healing assistant of Jesus. I have just made my decision to go forward and completed the application selection process.

It'd be a long long journey of 6-7 years. I hope to heal at the level of the unconscious.

My Blessings for your!