My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

5/07/2009

My Inner passion

emotions.... energies.... complexeties... unstructured














Today
I have just formally withdrawal from the PsyD program that I had always wanted to do in the past 15years...
because I have run into something else more specific to my spirituality call, but I haven't yet arrived at the decision whether this is indeed THE psy bridge between Christian spirituality and psychotherapy..

















2 comments:

David said...

Jesus Gal,

Your expression through art is amazing.

Jesus has indeed blessed you in so many ways!

David

Faith makes it possible, not easy.

-- Sally Nguyen

Jesus' Gal said...

Faith makes it possible, not easy.

Thank you David.

I am just praying to God about my fears in my new position... Jesus among new expectations around meFaith makes it possible, not easy -- Sally Nguyen. What kind of Christian is Sally?