My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

12/02/2007

Franklin Graham Festival: I am standing right in the middle of the "Conversion Area" 決志區

The speaker / MC for the occasion was just standing on my left. See the man there?!
There were a lot of counselor "³­½Í­û", those wearing badges, see?
There are also quite a lot of new believers, but counselors seems to be more than new believers at the scene.

I had no "counseling package' in my hand... and THERE, I suddenly BUMP into So L, my churchmate who was also my Graham counselor classmate in the midst of tens of people.

Also, I saw Pa walked in front of me when I was sitting and listening to Graham too.. She is my fellowshipmate.

What a nice surprise!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: