My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

12/28/2007

My smarties colleagues!

As I come to work in my office too ....er er... or only arrive at odd
hours when no body's there or only when the security guard is
there... you really can't find me in the picture...

I am in the picture...just that you can't guess where I am.

The good news is, quite a number of my colleagues or schoolmates have graduated just THIS DEC, and have left our department already!!!
I am so happy of them, and am very proud of them. One of them shall work in around the world, setting up brain labs all over the place, and even in South Africa!!! Wow!!!

The other one has got in a Medical Doctor (MD) program and will graduate with a doctorate apart from the normal MBBS before he is 25 years old!!!
Another one got the Croucher Award... and the guy with the MD program... also got some large amount of scholarship!!


Wow!!!!!!!!!!

I am proud of them!
Well...I just study and work here, and barely be able to get things done, that sort of thing. I hope I can improve more. But I am happy to work with more and more competent colleagues!!

I wish I have more energy to face all the different challenges of my life!

No comments: