My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

12/28/2007

My lovely nursing students (Year 1)

They ARE my very cutie nursing students for my course on applied psychology!

This is about half of the class at our last lesson. The other half was with another lecturer to do revision. We revise everything in this last class. They are always very talkative...I like when they asked me questions, that means they were thinking about what I said... but most of the times, they are just chatting and talking among themselves, especially when I started to lecture/talk, then they talked as well!!

We missed each other and so a gal suggested that we should take a photo together.
We'd do a serious one, and a funny one. I don't like that chair..it made me looked bulky and fat! Next time I should stand...:)

Two boys sat around me and pretend to be the Japanese Money Cat! Thanks!!!!!

Ha ha ah!!! I miss them too. Wonder if I'd teach them some other courses too later..?

No comments: