My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

11/17/2007

How can I understand my Results?

What I have added to the body of knowledge regarding the anatomy, the neuroanatomy assocated with schizophrenia?

I have to look at it in simplier terms. How can I finish everything by tomorrow night? Do I just forget all about my other assignments???

I really feel so torned between different things I am like drinking and fooling around all day, and for 2 full weeks. And in the past 6 days, I have done absolutely nothing, and have not even opened the document of Ch3 at all.

I am already worrying about myself, and I have even made my very kind bosses MAD. How can I have done that at all?????????????

Can I have accomplished anything better?
I shouldn't have said this. I am indeed in a thankful state.
I should be able to accomplish it. Can I just put aside stuff that I can delay in handling them??? And focus on things that I can do??? Can I ??? Or just use them as an easy way out when I am tired?

I should not have done so many things ... focus and focus..
but I have to go out now because of my other committments.

No comments: