My Blogs: Home | Psychologist | Brain Safari | Zeit und ich | Thai Mission | 思潮 、愛 | Mem Only @ | About |

blog counter

11/27/2007

Left with my Biggest Bottle neck

Yesterday, before mid-night: I am very grateful that I have COMPLETED all 5 assignments la!! The other 12 assignments I have delayed, 2 of them due on 9 Dec; my first Sun Lecture on Marriage on 9 Dec too!!! Then 10 assignments due on 30 Dec... a Great relief for me indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am left with my Biggest Task. Something which has always been my bottleneck. My difficulty.
I know God have given me enough strength, given me enough training, to be able to get it DONE, to think through and write all of them out LOGICALLY.

I am sure I do not get it Beautifully done, nor would it be perfect.
JUST put down all the ideas that I have in a Logical way will do!!!!!!!!

It is a hard job. I have to put in traumendous efforts. But I have the ability, just a hard, it is totally possible.

I am NOT allowed ANYMORE time. I cannot allow myself that. I am to live with this time limit and so THIS lower quality. Just readable and sensible will do. No Grand Things!!!!!

I have done NOTHING so far today. And I am hungary now, have to eat. Just finish it quick.
I still have a full-day lesson tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: